Tuesday, March 15, 2011

We've Decided to Start Blogging Again!

I'm really excited about actually using our blog to not only show you our latest designs but also to showcase spectacular parties and celebrations! Our shop specializes in personalized items for special occasions, primarily birthdays and holidays. In line with that, I've been thinking...why not add great party ideas, pictures, inspiration, and more to our blog? I'm a party planner by heart, and I love to coordinate every last detail of my children's birthday parties. I truly appreciate when I see others do the same. That said, I'm really, really, really excited about sharing my finds on the Internet as well as photos from my sweet customers with you to inspire you with your party planning and special days! Let's enjoy this journey together...and let's start with my new favorite birthday collection designed with my son in mind and at the request of a customer who wanted a construction themed birthday party! So, so cute!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment